You must scroll to the bottom of this page and click the ACCEPT button to access IPO Connect. You will only be asked to do this once.
• Don't personally attack others.
• Don't post commercial messages. Use caution when discussing proprietary products or services since information posted on the lists is available for all IPO Members to see. Comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
• All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
• Send your message only to the most appropriate list(s). Do not spam several lists with the same message.
• Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, company, and location.
• State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to search the archives by subject.
• Only send a message to an entire list when it contains information that benefits the group.
• Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals--not to the entire list. Do this by using the "Reply to Sender" link that appears in every message.
IPO does not actively monitor the site for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to IPO’s attention, IPO will take all appropriate action.
The written views expressed on IPO Connect are not necessarily the views of IPO.
IPO reserves the right to terminate website access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines and/or suspend or terminate IPO membership for members who violate these rules.
Questions about IPO Connect should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org